Dallastown's Dunczyk wins Quarterback Club scholarship
Dallastown senior linebacker Steven Dunczyk was awarded the $4,000 Charles Larson Memorial Scholarship at the Quarterback Club of York's annual awards presentation Monday night at San Carlos Restaurant in York.
Dunczyk was a two-year starter at outside linebacker for the Wildcats. His scholarship will be awarded at $1,000 per year for the first four consecutive years that he carries a full load of studies.
The Quarterback Club also honored its other award winners for 2016:
- Division I Defensive Players of the Year: Nick Argento, Red Lion, and Owen Jacobs, Spring Grove
- Division I Offensive Player of the Year: Sam Emig, Red Lion
- Division II Offensive Player of the Year: Ben Igo, York Suburban
- Division II Defensive Player of the Year: Teague Hoffman, York Suburban
- Division III Players of the Year: Jakkar Kinard, York Catholic, and Dan Yokemick, York Catholic