Vote: YAIAA Boys' Athlete of the Week
(Editor's note: scroll to bottom of story to view poll. If poll does not appear, hit refresh on your browser and check again. Voting will be open until Monday at 5 p.m.)
The highlights from the past week? Where to start ...
- William Penn hired a new athletic director
- Kennard-Dale wrestling clinched at least a share of the Division II title
- Northeastern used a flurry of 3's to beat York Suburban
- South Western rallied past Dallastown for a key wrestling win
- Spring Grove survived a second-half scare vs. William Penn
- And a bunch of basketball players are closing in on scoring milestones
And of course, the snow. All. The. Snow.
Take a break from your shoveling to vote for the athlete you think most deserves to be the boys' Athlete of the Week ...