Mark the calendar: Feb. 4-9
With the regular season winding down, this might be the last mark the calendar entry until the spring. As we look ahead, there's still a few big games Tuesday before the YAIAA tournament tips off.
Monday, Feb. 4
• Girls' hoops: Delone Catholic at Biglerville, 7:30 p.m. -- The Squirettes need to win this one and set up their Division IV rematch with York Catholic on Tuesday. The Irish are unbeaten in the YAIAA and handed Delone its only league loss last month.
• Wrestling: Boyertown at Spring Grove, 7 p.m. -- The Rockets resume their Class AAA team tournament with the PIAA tourney. Bermudian Springs also will be in action in Class AA at home vs. Mount Union. That match also is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 5
• Boys' hoops: Bermudian Springs at Eastern York, 7:30 p.m. -- At least a share of the YAIAA Division III title will be decided. The Eagles and Golden Knights are 10-3 with York Suburban, which faces a Susquehannock team that beat it last month.
• Girls' hoops: West York at Red Lion, 7:30 p.m. -- A West York win gives the Bulldogs the Division I title. A Red Lion win likely forces a three-way tie if Dallastown wins at home vs. South Western on the same night.
Wednesday, Feb. 6
• Boys' and girls' hoops: YAIAA tournament play-in game, if neccessary -- This will be played at Central York, if needed.
Thursday, Feb. 7
• Boys' swimming: Dallastown at Central York, 4 p.m. -- Both teams are unbeaten and 3-0 in league play.
• Girls' swimming: Northeastern at Dover, 4:30 p.m. -- The Bobcats are still alive for a share of the Division II title.
Friday, Feb. 8
• Girls' hoops: YAIAA tournament quarterfinals, 6:30 p.m. -- Games will be played at Dallastown and Dover.
Saturday, Feb. 9
• Boys' hoops: YAIAA tournament quarterfinals, 6:30 p.m. -- Games will be played at Spring Grove and Red Lion.