Seven York-Adams area basketball players have reached 1,000 points so far this season, two this week from William Penn -- junior Montrel Morgan on Wednesday against New Oxford and senior Jahaire Wilson on Friday vs. Spring Grove.
So, where do other area players stand?
Updated through Friday, here are the current players in pursuit of 1,000 career points:
• Hannah Laslo, York Catholic -- 929
• Broguen Nicholas, Eastern York -- 916
• Soukaina Tracy, Hanover -- 910
• Payton Hauck, Northeastern -- 885
• Devon Moore, Delone Catholic -- 870
• Amari Johnson, Dallastown -- 862
• Sam Saxton, Central York -- 858
• Emily Wood, West York -- 816
• Courtney Dimoff, Red Lion -- 775
• Shannon Kuhn, Bermudian Springs -- 769
Of the current players chasing 1,000 career points, Moore has yet to play this season because of his recovery from an ACL injury. Nicholas, Tracy and Dimoff are still just juniors.
Below is a list of who has reached the grand total with links further detailing their achievements:
• Rebecca Isaac, Biglerville -- The most recent girls' addition to the club scored 27 in a Jan. 7 home win against York Country Day.
• Kari Lankford, West York -- Not only did the Bulldogs take a revenge game against non-league foe Trinity, but Lankford reached 1,000 career points in the Dec. 15, 2014 win. She also injured her hand and missed the next game.
• Montrel Morgan, William Penn -- A junior, Morgan is one of the most recent members and joined the club Wednesday night.
• Chyna Steele, William Penn -- Also junior, Steele reached a grand on the same night as Hanover's Krieger on Dec. 23, 2014.
Note: Delone Catholic senior Maddie Comly reached the milestone last season. Corrections may be submitted by coaches to email@example.com.