The performance lists for the 2010 PIAA Track Championships have been posted on the organization's website. The state championships will be held Friday and Saturday at Shippensburg, site of the District 3 championships.
The complete set of performance lists can be accessed here. For now, here's where a few notable YAIAA athletes fit into the field.
Girls' Class AA
- Delone Catholic senior Mariah Robertson recorded the 12th-best qualifying time in the 100 meter hurdles. She also is 23rd in the long jump.
- Delone senior Janice Erbe qualified fifth for the girls' 300 meter hurdles. She's also 16th in the long jump, and part of the Squirettes 4x100 relay team that has a chance to medal.
- Bermudian Springs pole vaulter Georgia Williams will try to defend her state pole vault title after a disappointing second place finish (10-03) at districts.
- Bermudian thrower Rachael Kotula is seeded in the top 10 of three events: shot put (8th), discus (10th) and javelin (10th).
- District high jump championship Alyssa Reichart of Littlestown tied with 13 others for the fourth-best high jump qualifying height (5-02).
Girls' Class AAA
- Central York's Khaddisha Arnold barely qualified for the 100 meters, but she'll try to replicate last year when she placed seventh at states (12.69). The sophomore also qualified 15th in the 200 meters (25.78).
- Arnold's teammate, Megan Lundy qualifed seventh in the 400 meters (57.52).
- Dover's Laura Rowlands is seeded third in the high jump (5-04) after winning a district championship in the event last weekend. She's also seeded third in the triple jump.
Boys' Class AA
- Bermudian's Brett Warner is seeded 10th in the 110 hurdles (15.25) and ninth in the 300 hurdles (40.11).
- York Catholic senior Deshi Illarza qualified eighth in the 400 meters (49.51). He's also 17th in the 200 meters.
- Illarza's teammate, Stephen Stankiewicz, is seeded 10th in the 800 meters (1:59.29).
- Delone' Kevin Brady qualified fourth in the pole vault (14-01).
Boys' Class AAA
- William Penn's Braheem Harvey, the district's 110 hurdles champion, is seeded eighth in the event (14.97).
- Dallastown's Chuck Lockwood qualified 11th in the 3,200 meter run. He medaled in the event last year.