A few links for you all this morning:
- Dallastown junior Four McGlynn hit the 1,000-point mark with 4.2 second remaining in the Wildcats easy win over Susquehannock last night.
- Eastern York continued its torrid run through the YAIAA, cruising to a 74-57 win against a pretty good Hanover team last night in boys hoops action.
- The Spring Grove girls eeked out a gutty win over Central York, 24-23, in an at-times ugly, defensive struggle.
- The Delone Catholic girls flexed their muscles in a romp over Littlestown.
- In other girls action, Kennard-Dale got a big win by beating New Oxford, 43-30. The Colonials were without star senior Julia Antonelli. York Catholic, West York and Red Lion all cruised to victories, as well.
- Back to the boys, Central York had to battle to hold off strugglers New Oxford. Red Lion and York Suburban also notched victories, although in much more relaxing fashion.